Click here to Download DraftSight V1R3 for Windows x32Bit
Click here to Download DraftSight V1R3 for Windows x64Bit
Click here to Download DraftSight V1R3 for Mac OS X
Click here to Download DraftSight V1R3 for Fedora®, Suse® or Mandriva® (Beta V1R3)
Click here to Download DraftSight V1R3 for Ubuntu
Click here for a home page for download.
After download you need to install the DraftSight and Activate which is very simple. Here are the step by step procedure for installation. This process is for Microsoft Windows x64 Bit (XP, Vista, or 7) which can be used for reference in Windows x32 Bit. So we begins the installation:
- First of all Download the appropriate file for your OS.
- Open the File Location of DraftSight Downloaded from site.
- Double Click on the Downloaded file, It will start the installation process as below and ask for License type. Here select the Standalone License and Click Next.
- It will install the DraftSight in Default directory. If you want to change the installation directory then Click on Options, then Change and define the installation directory and Next as shown below.
- Now installation wizard will ask for the License Agreement, Accept and Click on Install as shown below.
- The installation process will begin, wait for completion.
- After the install-shield wizard complete the installation Click on Finish as shown below.
- After competition of installation the software will Run automatically and will show the Activation Wizard as shown below. Here provide the E-mail address, select Industry, Country, and Title and Click on Activate Now or you can try it for 30 Days and can Activate later.
- Note that you should have active internet connection and provide the Email address which you can access.
- On first Start-up DraftSight will ask to Send the Performance Report Automatically to DraftSight. You can select which you feels good and Click on OK.
- You will see the Full featured DraftSight to finish your job smartly.
So friends hope that you will enjoy with DraftSight. If anyone of you have any installation procedure on Mac OS X or Linux, you can upload on any file sharing site and send me the file link via comments.