CAD Help Center

CAD Problems? Search here.........

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Installation guide of SolidWorks 2008 x64 bit on Windows 8 x64 bit comming soon

Hi dear CAD HELP CENTER readers after a long time I am again here with a new installation guide as well as trying to get in touch with all readers via this update and hope that this will continue in future also. As you all know that it’s very long time I have updated this blog and also I have received a lot of comments asking for more help. Please forgot me for delaying.

It’s my request to all readers please leave your query or feedback in the corresponding article; also I want to requesting those readers who are leaving comments for advertising or back-links here. Please don’t leave your comments if you are trying to advertise here or want to put your site back-links. Around lots of the comments are about back-links and advertising. I will straightly delete the comments which contain any non-acceptable links or materials. I am strongly against spamming so please don’t spam here.

If any of you have a good site or blog which have educational, troubleshooting or tutorials related to CAD/CAM/CAE and want to share the help/knowledge are most welcome at CAD HELP CENTER. You can leave your comments for site/blog sharing. I will check your site/blog personally and after through checking I will add the link of home page of the friendly site on this blog.

A new installation guide is on the way for CAD HELP CENTER which is about SolidWorks 2008 on Window 8. This is our first installation guide on Windows 8 x64 bits. If any of you have some help for others you are welcome and can leave your valuable feedback via comments.

So stay tune in…………….

No comments: